Ilustrasi rubrik Selidik Misteri majalah KIDDO

So I have been looking for some freelance work these past few days, given that I'm craving to draw lately, and I needed the diversity to develop my skill, plus to kill my boredom, and the obvious financial reasons, cos I want nice things in life. I was looking here and there when, voila! I got several job offers on my other email account, the one I haven't checked in a million year haha...
"Amat victoria curam--Victory loves preparation."
The offers were a bit outdated, some were dated back to early 2012 haha, but I sent replies anyway. If it's for me then it's for me--to be or not to be. that is the question--we' shall see. Just remember not to bit more than I can chew. So let's be prepared gentlemen! Saddle up, and bring out the big guns!


, ,

Leave a Reply