Manuganu for Android by Alper Sarikaya studio.

Due to viewer's discretion, I can not divulge the details of my Saturday. But let's just say that it was quite fun and enjoyable. I woke up from a horrible dream followed by a pleasant surprise, followed by another session of cat napping. I originally had planned my Saturday to be quite productive. Wanna do some clean up & catch up on my freelance work--ended up doing neither and was a little bummed out--but then again,
"There's no use crying over spoiled milk."
So I shall simply register today as my day off--lazy Saturday. In the future I'll be more strict with myself, and can only have one of these lazy weekend off only when I have truly worked my ass off.

The highlight of the day was MANUGANU, it's n android game. I played all morning, noon, and just now I stopped, it's simple, yet fun and addictive. Sabil would've loved it. He's also the reason I ended up not keeping this terrible feeling of screwing up my day.

,

Leave a Reply